Full Title: Office of Energy Projects Energy Infrastructure Update
Author(s): Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Publication Date: 03/2017
Full Text: ->DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT<-
- Eastern Shore received authorization to place into service its White Oak Mainline Expansion Project which will provide
45 MMcf/d of capacity to Calpine Energy to serve its proposed 309 MW Garrison Energy Center in Dover, DE.
- Transco received authorization to place into service partial path of its Dalton Expansion Project. The Project will
provide 448 MMcf/d of capacity from Transco’s Station 210 in Mercer County, NJ through the proposed Dalton Lateral
to delivery points in Murray County, GA. Transco received authorization to commence partial path interim service from
the 210 station Zone 6 Pooling Point to the Holmesville interconnect in Pike County, MS.
- American Midstream requests authorization to place into service its Natchez Pipeline which will provide 48.3 MMcf/d
of capacity in portions of LA and MS.
- Trans-Pecos Pipeline received authorization to place into service its Presidio Crossing Project on the International
boundary between the U.S. and Mexico near the City of Presidio, in Presidio County, TX. The border crossing will
provide 1,300 MMcf/d of export/import capacity between the U.S. and Mexico.
- Sabine Pass Liquefaction received authorization to place into service Train 3 at its export facility in Cameron Parish,
LA. Train 3 will provide an export deliverability of approximately 570 MMcf/d.
- National Fuel received authorization to abandon its Heath Compressor Station and to refunctionalize its Line FM-92
from transmission to gathering.
- National Fuel requests authorization to (i) install 14.4 miles of pipeline (Line KL), (ii) replace 5.8 miles and idle 12.5
miles of Line FM120, and (iii) abandon in place 7.7 miles of Line YM28 all in Cameron, Elk, and McKeam Counties,
PA. The Line YM28 and Line FM120 Modernization Project is designed to enhance service to National Fuel’s existing