Tom R. Strumolo
Energy Analyst, Systems Scientist, Environmental Professional
Energy General LLC
Areas of Expertise:Clean Energy, Demand Side Management, Energy Efficiency, Environment, R&D, Solar
Energy analyst, systems scientist, engineer since 1974.
Recent Comments by Tom R. Strumolo
- "This will be a difficult discussion to keep on a high level. I don't think Mr. Pruitt has anything technical (let alone scientific) to bring to the ta"
Pruitt Tapped as EPA Chief
- ""Net costs to the US!" Oh no. Yeah, cleaning up the atmosphere ought to be free for "us", like the cost of ruining it in the first place. The better"
Looking Beyond the President’s Climate Speech
- "Hi Melanie, if that's cynical, what what would you call what I usually say?! The report and this discussion by experts who wear (our) non-scientific i"
The Goals of Energy Policy: a Report from Sandia & OurEnergyPolicy.org
- "This is an excellent topic and solutions are complicated. I love the EIA, for starters, but their numbers come from very wide and very shallow data p"
Slow Progress in Commercial Building Efficiency
- "Option 2:1. Install foam wall insulation in(to) every empty cavity of every building in a climate of 2500 HDD or more and/or 5"
A Business Plan for America’s Energy Future
- "The concern about integrating renewables into our grid is a 40-year-old non-issue regularly re-floated by utilities (and friends) to h"
Integrating Renewable Electricity on the Grid
- "I read the study’s findings with nterest. When I was in grad school a pretty cool sociologist did a bunch of human perception studies "
Discussion Catalyst: Conserving Electrical Energy
- "The question you pose is befouled with assumptions that at least misdirect us and possibly reveal us to be de-evolved to the brink of "
Discussion Catalyst: Policy Principles