New Energy Congress
Areas of Expertise:Clean Energy, Climate Change, Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage, Environment, Environmental Policy, Hydrogen, Innovation, Nuclear, R&D, Solar, Transportation, Wind
Additional Areas of Expertise:
Hydro-magnetic dynamo, ball lightning fusion reactors, torsion field communications, space travel innovations, water inventions, torsion field school network, and advanced self-powered electric vehicles
B.S. Electrical Engineering - University of Wisconsin-Madison - January 1968
Researched new energy sources for 24 years.
Compiled "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions" exhibit which displays profiles of 16 Larger Generators, 28 Smaller Generators, 20 Advanced Self-Powered Vehicle Innovations, 26 Radioactivity Neutralization Methods, 24 Space Travel Innovations, 14 Technical Solutions to Water Shortages, and my own design of a Torsion Field School Network in www.padrak.com/vesperman. Seek venues for exhibition in for example schools, building lobbies, libraries, festivals, shopping malls, museums, city halls, and festivals.
June 24, 2014 compiled "102 Electrical Energy Innovations" for Sky Train Corporation (see www.padrak.com/vesperman).
July 12, 2014 compiled "Ball Lightning Fusion Reactors including a chapter on the Hawkings Generator" (see www.padrak.com/vesperman).
Compiled "Radioactivity Neutralization Methods" and "Radioactivity Neutralization Methods with Paul Brown's Gamma Rays" totaling 350 pages in padrak.com/vesperman.
Compiled two books "Possible Hazards of Cell Phones and Towers, Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, and Wireless Computers, Printers, Laptops, Mice, Keyboards and Routers" totaling 400 pages. Also added over a dozen authoritative reports on wireless radiation hazards in padrak.com/vesperman. Presently writing third book on wireless radiation hazards. Submitted written testimony to Federal Communications Commission recommending immediate shutdown of all cell towers, Wi-Fi, and smart meters.
Inventor of major advance in torsion field communications - see "Torsion Field Physics and Torsion Field Communications" and "Space Travel Innovations" in www.padrak.com/vesperman. The theoretical maximum capacity of torsion field communications is apparently 40,000,000,000 channels of holographic television through the entire Earth without attenuation at 1,000,000,000 times the speed of light.
Spent quarter-century designing high-tech educational system - torsion field-linked school network of segmented courses. For overview see "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions" in www.padrak.com/vesperman. For design details see "Torsion Field School Network History and Summary" in www.padrak.com/vesperman.
June 30, 2016 Compiled list of 286 energy inventions, 60 advanced self-powered vehicle inventions, 35 new materials, 20 communications and computer inventions, 8 security inventions, 16 health inventions, 1 education invention, 21 agriculture and water inventions, 7 waste treatment inventions, 124 radioactive waste neutralization inventions, and 6 urban designs. The grand total of inventions is 611. See www.padrak.com/vesperman.
Formerly President and Director of Research, Blue Energy Corporation. Goal was to commercialize Moe-Joe orgone energy cell.
Technical writer with 17 Silicon Valley computer companies including Control Data, Ford Aerospace, Ampex, Ramtek, Amdahl, Verbatim, and Hewlett-Packard.
Technical writer with EG&G Special Projects in Las Vegas 1986-1991.
Wrote IPOs with business plans for two dozen startups.
Founding member of New Energy Congress.
Currently independent energy consultant. Also looking for buyers of Nevada mining claims - finders fees.
Visited 125 national parks and wilderness areas.
Recent Comments by Gary Vesperman
- "A search for 'thorium' in my Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions exhibit (padrak.com/vesperman) turned up two more thorium reactors.
First thorium "
The Key to Saving the Nuclear Power Sector
- "My website padrak.com/vesperman links to my exhibit "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions" which exhibits profiles of 19 Larger Generators, 34 Smaller G"
The Key to Saving the Nuclear Power Sector
- "My websites link to 1000 pages of invention descriptions I have written - mostly about energy. For an overview I recommend the "Gallery of Clean Energ"
Principles for National Climate Action
- "My exhibit “Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions” is linked at padrak.com/vesperman. Displayed"
The Clean Energy Puzzle Needs Nuclear
- "A portfolio of disruptive inventions has been accumulated after more than two decades of research and collaboration with numerous inventors, a few of "
A Realistic Strategy For Climate Change
- "There are two problems with this discussion. Wireless connections with and between vehicles and other devices happen to be hazardous to plants, animal"
Smarter Together: Integrating Electric Vehicles, Buildings, and the Grid
- "I have prepared an exhibit - the "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions". Here is the current description: The Gallery of Clean Energy"
Can the US Phase Out Fossil Fuel Subsidies?
- "My "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions" exhibit profiles 44 generators, 20 advanced self-powered electric vehicle innovations, 26 radioactivity neutra"
What Cars Will We Be Driving in 2050?
- "My exhibit "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions" is linked at my websites padrak.com/vesperman and commutefaster.com/vespermanhtml. It includes a profi"
Is Utility Solar Better Than Residential Solar To Meet Renewable Goals?
- "My "Gallery of Clean Energy Inventions" profiles 16 Larger Generators, 28 Smaller Generators, 20 Advanced Self-Powered Vehicle Innovations, 26 Radioac"
If Cities and States Could Cut CO2 Without Raising Energy Bills, Shouldn’t They?