Sidel Systems USA Inc. & Sidel Global Environmental LLC.
Areas of Expertise:Biofuels, Carbon Capture and Sequestration, Clean Energy, Climate Change, Coal, Energy Efficiency, Environment, GHGs, Innovation, Natural Gas, Power Sector, Water
Additional Areas of Expertise:
Carbon Capture and Sequestration, more specifically Carbon Capture Utilization. The CO2 is transformed into useful - scaleable products. It works at removing CO2 from combusted coal and natural gas. With Sidel Global's patented Carbon Capture Utilization System and our Rotary Particulate Collector, we aim to make power plants over 90% energy efficient.
Since 1978 Sid Abma has had it's companies focus towards increasing energy efficiency. Their clients used large natural gas boilers and in the early 1980's he was placing condensing economizers alongside these boilers and increasing his clients energy efficiency to over 90%. The cooled CO2 was also then realized to be a benefit to his clients production.
Sidel Systems has also patented a Carbon Capture Utilization System technology that when applied will have coal fired power plants operating in compliance with the EPA's Clean Power Plan. They have also patented other energy saving technologies for this market.
Recently Sidel Systems has been awarded worldwide distribution rights for a new technology that is capable of turning low grade heat from combusted fossil fuel exhaust into electricity.
Sidel Systems motto is "Waste is Not a Waste If It Has A Purpose" and this company is constantly looking for those applications that will Improve the Economy and the Environment, as this has to be America's future.
Our goal is to Make A Difference in America and the World, to our Economy and our Environment.
Recent Comments by Sid Abma
- "America needs a lot of energy produced if we are going to be able to continue living the lifestyles we are accustomed to. America also needs to use it"
USE IT Act: Reducing Emissions Through Carbon Use Innovation, Not Regulation
- "We also want to help : https://youtu.be/RQRQ7S92_lo Coal fired power plants putting into the atmosphere less CO2 than a natural gas power plant.
Looking Back and Pushing Ahead: Energy Policy in the New Year
- "Need to reduce CO2 emissions from natural gas combustion? www.SidelSystems.com
Want to reduce CO2 emissions from combusted coal? ww"
After Two Defeats in Washington State, Where Next For A Carbon Tax?
- "Good day Congressman Bucshon
We will be in DC on the 23rd to the 25th. We have a meeting scheduled with the Fossil Energy people on the morning of "
A Reliable Grid Relies on Coal
- "I really enjoyed reading all of the above responses. Each one had great insight. Now what to do?
I am suggesting increasing natural gas energy effici"
IMPACT for Energy: Driving Investment in New Technologies
- "Hi Dan
I would like to connect with you. You mentioned converting the CO2 into the "White Cliffs of Dover". That is what our patented Carbon Captur"
Opportunities for Carbon Capture in California
- "Our Carbon Capture Utilization System will remove the CO2 out of the combusted coal exhaust for less than $20 a tonne. The CO2 will be transformed int"
What is Next for the Clean Power Plan?
- "The DOE needs to do more R&D on Carbon Capture Utilization. CCS works but is very expensive. Approximately $70 tonne. Carbon Capture Utilization c"
Carbon Capture and Sequestration (CCS) in the United States
- "There are other Carbon Capture Systems waiting to be tested and certified. Sidel Global has an affordable, and patented Carbon Capture Utilization Sys"
Challenges With Kemper Raise Concerns For “Clean Coal”
Will Trump’s Plan To Bring Back Coal Jobs Work?