Areas of Expertise:
Michael Spiak graduated from Middlebury College where he studied Psychology and Philosophy. Before joining OurEnergyPolicy.org, Michael worked in Zambia for Grassroot Soccer, a non-profit organization that educates and empowers African youth and communities to fight the spread of HIV. Michael also consulted for Energy General, a start-up specializing in energy efficiency audits for residential and commercial buildings. As the Program Manager at OurEnergyPolicy.org, Michael oversees program development and day-to-day operations.
Contact Michael at mspiak[at]ourenergypolicy.org.
Recent Posts by Michael Spiak
- American Coalition of Competitive Energy Suppliers
- Missouri Energy Initiative
- APCO Worldwide
- Women's Council on Energy and the Environment
- Lux Research
- American Energy Society
- CleanTECH San Diego
- Clean Fuels Ohio
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association
Recent Comments by Michael Spiak
- "If you didn't catch it, Vinod Khosla, founder of Khosla Ventures and featured industry figure in the CBS cleantech segment, published a very critical "
“60 Minutes” Calls Cleantech a Bust
- "An interesting report from Citi Research found "
Will the Bonanza of Cheap Natural Gas Postpone the Transition to a Clean Energy Future?
- "As a point of clarification, in Dr. Dale's original editorial, he wrote this about 'new' oil:
"The 'new' oil (from deep-water drilling, enhanced oi"
The End of Cheap Oil and How It Is Changing Our World