Women’s Energy Network – WEN DC Virtual Lunch and Learn: Securing Energy Delivery – The Role of Cyber Security
Join the WEN DC chapter for a dynamic 1 hour virtual lunch panel discussing views from cyber experts in the Power & Utilities and energy space on the key elements needed to ensure secure delivery of our energy. The panel will discuss the latest directives along with the current regulator and energy company perspectives. This event will be open for all WEN members to join.
• Sharon Chand – Deloitte Cyber Leader (moderator)
• Adrienne Lotto Walker – Chief Risk Officer at the New York Power Authority
• Marriah Barnett – Director Project Management for Exelon Utilities
• Betsy Soehren-Jones – Director of Cyber Strategy and Compliance for Exelon
• Angela Gonzalez – SVP of Internal Audit at the New York Power Authority
• Melissa Livesey – Director, Cybersecurity Risk Management at Tennessee Valley Authority