Aerospace Material and Processes Engineer
Areas of Expertise:Clean Energy
Ph. D in Physics from U of Virginia
Retired Aerospace material and Processes Engineer
More than 20 US patents, One OTEC patent
Recent Comments by James Lau
- "What the crude oil price collapse near the end of 2014 is telling the world about the energy problem? One answer is energy problem can be solved with "
What Do Falling Oil Prices Mean for Policymakers?
- "Carbon Tax is just a procedure to get more money for government to waste on their no technology spending. Proper technology should be cost effective a"
Would a carbon tax effectively combat climate change?
- "It is abundantly clear that clean energy is not going to dominate the energy supply chain now. Whether clean energy will dominate should be determined"
Clean Energy Poised for Market Domination or More Innovation Needed?
- "The solution to the energy problem must involve cost effective technology. Unfortunately, most of the renewable energy technology being talk about is "
Obama’s EPA to Cost Americans Billions of Dollars and Hundreds of Thousands of Jobs
- "At 2.2 billion dollars, the 400 megawatt power plant has the electricity generating capacity rate of 5.5 dollars a watt. Using 3000 hours as the gener"
What Is The Future of Solar Energy?