EV Charging for Condos, Co-ops and Townhomes
Electric vehicles are coming to Montgomery County, and it’s no surprise why: EVs save money, reduce emissions, and are fun to drive. Charging at home is one of the biggest benefits of driving electric, making it an important asset for condos, co-ops, and townhomes with shared parking.
Multiple communities across the county have installed charging or begun exploring the process.
• What are the benefits of EV charging?
• How many chargers should we install?
• How can we manage shared parking?
• How much does it cost and what incentives and financing are available?
• What should we expect from permitting and construction?
Join this webinar to learn what you need to install charging or began the installation process.