Reuters – More than money: Accelerating water and energy infrastructure to drive the energy transition
When facing the energy transition, the big challenge for today’s leaders is that decisions need to be made quickly and based on what we know to be true today. The risk of getting things wrong is high, often leading to paralysis in progress, but increasingly there is an even higher risk from inaction.
To speed up the transition, Reuters Events and our partners GHD invite you to join the interactive hour-long webinar ’More than money: accelerating water and energy infrastructure to drive the energy transition’ (4th May, 10.00 EST / 15.00 BST) as we cover:
- • More than money – Companies and communities need to consider the tangible and intangible costs of implementing or not implementing projects. There is no shortage of funding available, but access to funding is an issue.
- • Building a more compelling business case – Evaluate other factors standing in the way of appropriate investment and how capital can reach the right projects.
- • Identifying and navigating obstacles – What is an acceptable level of risk to move forward? Analyze concerns over energy security and technology readiness, all potential blockages to the energy transition.
- • Navigating existing and new technologies – Assessing the successful scale-up of clean technologies and synergies between emerging technologies and costs cuts.
- • Not just energy, the water issue – Ensuring water availability can be balanced with energy production to support rapid and efficient decarbonization.